Friday, October 27, 2017

Harvey



#747 Harvey, It was a Rain maker, and the after math is devastating, this bag is like those piles of mucked out homes the debris of life, a jumble, chaos, and heartbreaking to look at. Look in closer and you see the lovely, the memories, the helping hands, neighbors helping neighbors, and strangers reaching out, that put those piles together or people in boats. I have some favorite fabric scraps in this bag they are treasures to me, this bag makes me smile.
no new content till after sept. 20ish I have some life to take care of, many Luxurana bags filled with letters of encouragement, lularue leggings , special soft tshirts and a gift cards will be mailed out in that time as well. smiles for miles, I know they will be received with joy.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Luxurana avail on etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment