Sunday, October 29, 2017

winter wheat #zebra #rana

#782 Winter Wheat, crossroads in warm gold and bright yellow all the wild mustards you could ask for in one place, as traditional with winter wheat it is planted now to be ready and harvested in late spring, I hope i am continuing to nurture and plant good seeds of contented happiness around me even as I wander through my own vast fields of life I at least like to overview the expanse of experiences as things i can draw upon to give others some light or importantly lift my own self up out of a lonely spot. this bag isnt as large as some that have been made the last year it sort of the old school first generation size, but that's okay it brings me back to when i made them closer to this size and to be honest i use this smaller size myself. gold exterior material obtained at Rusty's.  it is a wonderful accent to any outfit, i love the warm and bright tone of this bag, it makes me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment