Tuesday, November 28, 2017

little fashion girl #fashionista #pink

#799 little Fashionista, weeks and months have gone by with no sign of the perfect something for the fashionista niece, I hope her fashion dreams take her to LONDON PARIS NEWYORK to see the lovely clothes that lines those streets, she is and old soul and the most complementary little thing I have ever met. she is an exuberant detailer of words as is her mother, it makes me smile to find the right mix of things to have a gift ready to send her way for the holidays, truth be told I needed something to hold a pack of stickers her uncle purchased for her like two years ago i and i keep losing...i found the stickers so finger crossed they make it to the destination together. all hail little miss pretty princess I hope i get a thumbs up for my efforts. rose gold faux suede pocket and other details to make one swoon, the secret is lined in the pocket with bunnies and cute kittens. pictures don't do this cute little thing justice, this bag makes me smile
to be gifted, not for public sale

No comments:

Post a Comment