Friday, November 17, 2017

rocky mountain sky #pockets #blues #vinyl

#787 Rocky Mountain Sky, in the perfect dusky blue vinyl, I had a room in Texas for 13 years in a similar perfect blue, hazy when the light was cool and soft when the light was low, I never entered that room once and had those walls scream or irritate a migraine, always a place to soothe my eyes. I now live and can actually look at the real life inspiration for that paint color named Rocky Mountain Sky, often deep blues take the range or even a tad of teal, generally specks of snow or rock break up the visual. today was the hazy look tomorrow it will likely be crystal clear whatever the case for the outside view has going on all i can say is i love the reference this bag brings to my mind. this bag makes me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment