Friday, November 24, 2017

the healer #intricate #celtic

#794 the Healer, cobalt ruby and brown with an intricate pattern and other colors are traced into this bag and in a word it is Love. the tender heart of one that toils and troubles to languish and put in the daily grind to heal others is amazing, this bag was commissioned for such a person. I hope I do this Dr. justice. with the intricate lattice of bold primary colors and secondary colors to boot i would draw the parallel that patients are like this as well, she must draw in so many types of people every day and find the right path to take them to a healing journey, the Celtic knot on the large front pocket reminds me in a way of the never ending sacrifices one in the healing field takes on, oaths and hours of study to put ones heart and mind in the public eye. this bag was made for someone I don't know, but through the words of another I am sure it will find it way and the meaning behind it. Exterior is in a cotton duck printed pattern, and interior is a lovely elegant ruby pattern on pattern sort of eye motif, i love it, it makes me smile
custom request not for public sale

No comments:

Post a Comment