Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Luxurana #913 October Maze



#913 October Maze, I appreciate October to a high level, and to be honest as the years go by my love of Orange only intensifies. Rusty's Originals Upholstery, Inc. is where all these fabrics and accent fabrics originated, and now found a place to be reused in my studio. I sort of love every part of this bag, and love even more that I can make a bag and not think about it and have it make me smile, and turn around use the same fabrics and have a bag look completely different, Im certain the maze flocked fabric was destined for many bags but it came to a full stop when I was pulling fabrics and it jumped right out and had to be used on this bag. And when that happens there is no saving it for something down the road, Learned that one day when I tried to use a piece for something else later and then had to go back and re make a bag I was working on a day later and put in the fabric i was going to save for something...once I made the change all was right in my world. Just a random note into the mind of making bags, I use what I have on hand and am always happy to use even my most favorite pieces of fabric. This bag makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment