Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Luxurana #910 Throwback


#910 Throwback, this bag has two different fabrics on the front and back, it is a total throwback as to the first generation of how I started out making Luxurana bags. the large front pocket is the back exterior of the bag. and to tell the truth is an almost exact match of a fabric I had asked my grandma if I cold have from her stash. I never did get that particular piece. However when this piece came to me I was so reminiscent I the fabric it took my breath away and immediately took my memories down to her basement, down a narrow jam packed array of things and in a draw was a folded piece of large weave turquoise threads. This is why I love scraps and pieces of fabric that come to me. And yet even If I don't find a memory on any give day when sewing they always make me smile.
*sold 10/15/18

No comments:

Post a Comment