Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Luxurana #911 Fall Weather


#911 Fall Weather, Crisping of leaves under feet and the mellowing of summer sun, Pulling up a cover and sipping on something to warm you up. Colors have the same effect on me and Even tho this is based in orange pulling in reds and browns seem to add the right spice to make me croon. Exterior in a deep persimmon intricate jacquard weave in silver grey, large front pocket in a plaid I would wear any day. It makes me smile
*
And an underlying thought comes to mind as this bag is number 911 and this fabric was not chosen at random, I love the overlay of this silver grey woven jacquard print it makes the fabric background color almost disappear, the imagery aside from obvious chaos what was strong in my mind and what sticks were the countless pictures of individuals, things and shop displays miles away that were covered in a layer of dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment